HyperSnap 8 beta change log
- Sept. 15, 2014 - HyperSnap 8.0.0 Beta 3 posted.
- Fix: entering text crashed on some machines in 64-bit version of HyperSnap 8
- Sept. 11, 2014 - HyperSnap 8.0.0 Beta 2 posted.
- Fixed some issues with the Firefox add-on.
- The order of thumbnails in the thumbnail bar may now be re-arranged with drag and drop operation. This is important e.g. if you want to save some or all of images into one PDF file, and the order in which they are saved is important.
- You may now drag out one image thumb, or several of them if marked with check-marks, to Windows desktop or Explorer folders. Upon dropping the thumbnails there, the images will be saved in that folder as PNG or JPEG files. You may also drag-drop them to other targets that accept files, e.g. MS Word, email, web file upload forms etc.
- Sept. 3, 2014 - HyperSnap 8.0.0 Beta 1 posted. The expiration date of this beta is Oct. 31, 2014, but well before that date there will be either newer betas or hopefully a final, non-expiring release.
post edited by Admin - 2014/09/15 17:30:51