Author
gece
User
  • Total Posts : 0
  • Reward points: 0
2023/06/20 14:43:54 (permalink)

Repeating X Number Sentences Y Times

Hello after a while, 
I was glad to see that a recent update to @Voice enables the users to have 1 sentence be repeated any number of times. This should be useful for many, but I was wondering if it would also be possible to specify the number of sentences as well: i.e. Instead of having to repeat only 1 sentence, it would be great if we could repeat any number of times (a feature already implemented) not one but any number of sentences we specify. E.g.: Repeat each "5 sentences" 3 times... This way, we can have @Voice repeat a  complex paragraph, for instance, instead of a short sentence.

Surely a "feature request" that can be raised only because the app is already great!

Cheers

3 Replies Related Threads

Admin
    Administrator
    • Total Posts : 275
    Re: Repeating X Number Sentences Y Times 2023/06/20 17:56:02 (permalink)
    I'm sorry, I'm not going to implement any more repeat options. If you want, simply copy any number of sentences, then paste it. Now the entire text loaded into @Voice will be what you copied only, and you can repeat it as the whole document as many times as needed.

Greg
    gece
    User
    • Total Posts : 0
    Re: Repeating X Number Sentences Y Times 2023/07/03 03:09:29 (permalink)
    No problem, your app is already far more advanced than others anyway. 

Thanks for the tip. Another one that may work to accomplish what I hoped to: Have the @Voice save the book as audio file, then split that file into multiple chunks, each small file being a few minutes long (one can do that with free software); switch to the preferred audio player (e.g. VLC) afterwards; create a "playlist" there from the folder of those multiple small files; and listen with the "loop" option on for each short file in the playlist.
    post edited by gece - 2023/07/03 03:30:30
    Admin
    Administrator
    • Total Posts : 275
    Re: Repeating X Number Sentences Y Times 2023/08/11 08:24:50 (permalink)
    Hi,
    @Voice does record audio files (see the main menu under 3 dots at top-right). Any other manipulations with the audio file, such as splitting them into smaller files, create play lists for other apps - use the apps dedicated to audio files processing and playback.

Greg
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1