Reply to post

Have we forever lost default capture resolution?

Author
Ken M
User
  • Total Posts : 0
  • Scores: 0
  • Reward points: 0
2016/06/02 16:00:16 (permalink)

Have we forever lost default capture resolution?

In older product versions, we could set the default capture resolution. That seems to be gone now, only allowing a dpi change during the save process. But saving to a higher resolution shrinks the image size. I need to be able to snap and save pictures at high resolution at their original exact physical size when I bring them into PowerPoint (I use the snapped images for overlays that have to perfectly match the original artwork being snapped).

Is there any way to snap and save an image at high resolution and original screen dimensions?

2 Replies Related Threads

Admin
    Administrator
    • Total Posts : 275
    • Scores: 6
    Re: Have we forever lost default capture resolution? 2016/06/02 16:28:14 (permalink)
    Ken,
    please click the Image ribbon tab in HyperSnap 8, then the "Resolution" button. There are still the same options there that HyperSnap always had, allow you to set the DPI value for the current image, and the default value to use with all future captures.

Greg
    Ken M
    User
    • Total Posts : 0
    • Scores: 0
    Re: Have we forever lost default capture resolution? 2016/06/02 17:36:10 (permalink)
    Thank you for that... I don't know why I was having so much difficulty finding the option!
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1