If you use HyperSnap the with ribbon interface, you will find out it's also very easy to control it from the keyboard, without touching mouse to select the most often used controls. This can be also used to control the program from scripts that can send key events to different windows. Read more here...Leave a comment
In version 4.4.4 of @Voice I introduced custom web and text filters, to delete unwanted parts of text from web pages or files saved locally. It's still in early beta-tests and there is no user interface for creating and managing such filters, but if anyone is interesting in exploring their possibilities, please read more here
As of today, I'm removing ImageShack upload function from HyperSnap. Due to ImageShack policy changes, I would have to subscribe to their expensive business plan and pay for all the image uploads people make, which I cannot afford. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you need to use ImageShack, please use your web browser to upload there your images, under your own paid account... Of course, I cannot remove the function from older versions of HyperSnap that many people may continue using, ImageShack server will block the uploads through this function anyway, displaying only error messages.
GregLeave a comment
The forum software crashes a few weeks ago. I'm trying to restore it now, seems mostly functional again, although some links still don't work. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Released version 4.0 of @Voice Aloud Reader
app for Android. New in this version:
* Added "Edit speech" feature under Settings menu, to change pronunciation of some words, delete unwanted fragments of sentences (using RegEx) and more.
* Added "Clear contents" function to the menu, to clear the current text from @Voice screen.
* If HTML page declares text encoding different from auto-detected, we let you switch between the two from the menu, to display text correctly.
* Made the APK file to download smaller.
* Many smaller new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Why not give it a try? Thanks! Leave a comment
A stubborn spammer is posting junk to our forums. For this reason, I changed the policy to require moderator approval for all new users. This way we can delete spam and ban the poster of such junk instantly, before anyone has a chance to see it. Hopefully the stupid spammer will realize that his efforts are in vain and will go away... Leave a comment
Some people complain that I release new versions too often, and even punish me for this with a 1* rating in Google Play app store. Sorry about that. Still can't wait to share the new improvements, so here you go: Version 3.4.0 - 2013-10.18
* Added "fast scroll" feature - a blue circular button on right, that appears if you touch screen and move it up or down, then fades out if not needed. Touch and slide up/down to scroll fast to any part of the document.
* Fixed issue with PDF files sometimes losing position (bookmark)
* PDF files can be now added to reading list.
* Fixed issue with Dropbox leaving incomplete (damaged) files if connection was broken while downloading.
Best get it from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hyperionics.avar
GregLeave a comment
The new version of Forum software, which I installed today, has also this blog feature. Let's see how it works, this is my first post here.