Author
willemmourik
User
  • Total Posts : 0
  • Scores: 0
  • Reward points: 0
2020/05/16 07:25:51 (permalink)

save all after save as not at the same map as at save as

when i made some captures  and save as with a new map all the captures came in the new map, but when i save as the same capture in another map and afterwards save all the other captures, they don't come in the new map but in the older one? what's wrong her?
willemmourik
User
Re: save all after save as not at the same map as at save as bewaren allemaal na gebruik v 2020/05/16 07:30:57 (permalink)
rare vertaling: bewaren allemaal na gebruik van bewaar als gaat naar de gekozen map, maar als ik dezelfde procedure nog eens wil doen naar een andere map gaan bij bewaar alles de afbeeldingen naar de voorgaande map, wat gaat hier verkeerd?
Admin
Administrator
  • Total Posts : 275
  • Scores: 6
Re: save all after save as not at the same map as at save as bewaren allemaal na gebruik v 2020/05/16 11:01:49 (permalink)
The File/Save All function saves all images to the folder that you used in File/Save As most recently. I'm not sure where the problem is, cannot quite understand your message. I used Google Translate and Microsoft Translator to try to understand your message in Dutch, but the translations were not very good.

De functie Bestand / Alles opslaan slaat alle afbeeldingen op in de map die u het laatst hebt gebruikt in Bestand / Opslaan als. Ik weet niet zeker waar het probleem ligt, kan uw bericht niet helemaal begrijpen. Ik heb Google Translate en Microsoft Translator gebruikt om te proberen je bericht in het Nederlands te begrijpen, maar de vertalingen waren niet erg goed.

Greg
willemmourik
User
Re: save all after save as not at the same map as at save as bewaren allemaal na gebruik v 2020/05/16 11:25:00 (permalink)
Dear Greg,
The File/Save All function saves all images to the folder that you used in File/Save As most recentlyThe File/Save All function saves all images to the folder that you used in File/Save As most recently 

it works good and normal, but when i want to save all the same images once again  in another new map ( because i have several projects in all the images, i start with one images save as in another map, it comes then in the other map, but when afterwards i save all ,the other images still coming in the old map.
Admin
Administrator
  • Total Posts : 275
  • Scores: 6
Re: save all after save as not at the same map as at save as bewaren allemaal na gebruik v 2020/05/16 15:49:59 (permalink) ☼ Best Answerby willemmourik 2020/05/20 01:08:22
Oh, now I understand. The images already saved, have their file names assigned, so any "Save" operation just saves to the same file (and folder). If you want to save them elsewhere, you would need to do "Save As" operation one by one. This is the standard way many, almost all, Windows apps behave. Maybe a new function would be needed, something like "Save all to selected folder"... At this time I don't have plans to add such function. I could consider it if more users asked for such enhancement.
willemmourik
User
Re: save all after save as not at the same map as at save as bewaren allemaal na gebruik v 2020/05/20 01:08:43 (permalink)
Thanks for your answer

Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1