Blackadder
User
  • Total Posts : 0
  • Scores: 0
  • Reward points: 0
2019/10/18 08:38:39 (permalink)

Resize (scale) stamp or pasted selection

Hypersnap v.6.91.02 (licensed).
How can I resize a stamp or a pasted selection without modifying the underlying image?
If I use the handles at the edge of the selection box that simply crops the selection; it does not change its scale/size.
If I double-click the stamp/selection and type in a different size the result is the same: a cropped image.
If I use the Resize or Scale controls (icons or from the menus) the entire main image is resized/scaled, including the stamp/selection.
The help entry for Stamps states that they can be resized, but does no say how to do that:
Insert
Click this to insert the stamp selected in the list box on the left onto the image currently opened within HyperSnap's workspace.
When you click this button, the "Edit Stamps" dialog box will go away and you'll see the stamp on your image. You may move the inserted stamp around, resize it, or even double-click it to edit this specific instance of the stamp (for example, to change the text on it) without altering the originating stamp.

1 Reply Related Threads

Admin
    Administrator
    • Total Posts : 275
    • Scores: 6
    • Reward points: 0
    Re: Resize (scale) stamp or pasted selection 2019/10/18 16:48:43 (permalink)
    Such resizing works in HyperSnap 8, but not in the old HyperSnap 6... What you maybe could do in v.6 - open the smaller image that you want to paste, use resize command to make it bigger or smaller, then copy, open the bigger image, paste.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1