Edit Speech view

Author
mizardx
User
  • Total Posts : 0
  • Reward points: 0
2019/06/11 15:41:00 (permalink)

Edit Speech view

I use @Voice for listening to webnovels in epub format. There are often inventive names of characters that the TTS is unable to pronounce, so I use the Edit Speech feature a lot.

The Edit Speech view is difficult to use on a small screen. When selecting a textbox, the on-screen keyboard appears and covers a large portion of the screen.

In vertical mode, initially all fields are visible. When selecting the test-input, the title bar disappears and gives a little more room. But when selecting the tags-input, it is completely covered by the keyboard. Scrolling the inputs does not work, but is not as apparent as the horizontal mode.

In horizontal mode, you can't scroll down to select the lower inputs; Neither the test-inputs nor tags-input are visible. Scrolling to the lower inputs does not work at all. (Assuming they exist at all in this view)

When switching between vertical and horizontal, the currently selected item is lost, and the scroll position in the list is lost.

I use Samsung S9. Android 

1 Reply Related Threads

Admin
    Administrator
    • Total Posts : 275
    • Reward points: 0
    Re: Edit Speech view 2019/06/13 11:55:22 (permalink)
    Thank you, I'll test some more at different screen resolutions and will try to improve the screen layouts.

Greg
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1