Cast @Voice sound to Google Home speaker
Here is how you can cast @Voice reading aloud (or any other sound playing app) to your Google Home speakers:
- Open Google Home app on Android device
- Press the “Account” button at bottom-right (person in a circle icon)
- Scroll down if necessary, press “Mirror device”
- Select the speaker you want to cast to on the next screen
- Now switch to @Voice app and start reading aloud, the voice goes to your speaker
- You may stop casting at anytime from the Google Home notification on your phone/tablet.