Author
Rafa
User
  • Total Posts : 26
  • Scores: 0
  • Reward points: 0
2014/11/05 04:08:41 (permalink)

Where to upload captures? without show all the directory

Hello, I remember in the past that hypersnap could upload images to imageshack or similar, and I think that put the link in the clipboard and.... you can send that link to other peole and they can see that image, but not all the previous captures.

Now I wsa trying with an free ftp  square7.ch and works fine but.... if I send you , you can type to see all my previous captures ( test1.jpg, test0.jpg, test-1.jpg,...).

The question is: Do you know any ftp that I can use and don´t show all the previous captures?. I prefer a free FTP.

Thank you very much.

2 Replies Related Threads

Admin
    Administrator
    • Total Posts : 275
    • Scores: 6
    Re: Where to upload captures? without show all the directory 2014/11/05 07:51:08 (permalink)
    Image Shack upload had to be removed, as they switched to paid subscription model only, and demanded from us a payment for every image HyperSnap users were uploading. Currently I don't know of a company that would permit free uploads like this, so you would need to create your own account at some image upload service, and upload them through your web browser, not directly from HyperSnap.

Greg
    Rafa
    User
    • Total Posts : 26
    • Scores: 0
    Re: Where to upload captures? without show all the directory 2014/11/06 15:52:35 (permalink)
    ok, and...

are should are there any other option?, drop box would be fantastic, or any similar.

I suposse that this option have been commented in previous posts.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1