Author
Neuromancien059
User
  • Total Posts : 0
  • Reward points: 0
2021/11/01 11:24:47 (permalink)

Lose my files when updating com.hyperionic.avar/files [solved]

EDIT
i made a new install of @voice and everything is back to normal.
Thanks again
(i let my post in case someone would have the same problem, but an admin can delete it if it's useless)

Hello everyone.

Today @voice asked me to update the path for the folder android/data/com.hyperionics.avar/files

Since I did this, I have lost all my voice edits (where you correct the pronunciation).
It even don't take my new modifications, it save them but don't use them.

Also I can't share my ebooks from my google drive app (i tried with a file browser and it worked) directly with @voice anymore, I have to open them directly from it.
I made the latest update and I'm on Android nougat (the one that has the good idea to disallow writing to SD cards).

If any of you would have an idea to check if the files are available elsewhere on my tablet (I don't know the old location), I would be grateful.

Thanks to all of you
post edited by Neuromancien059 - 2021/11/01 12:06:12

1 Reply Related Threads

Admin
    Administrator
    • Total Posts : 275
    • Reward points: 0
    Re: Lose my files when updating com.hyperionic.avar/files [solved] 2021/11/01 15:13:30 (permalink)
    I'm not sure what went wrong, normally the prompt to move @Voice folder would appear ONLY if you used before a very, very old version of @Voice (maybe 2-5 years old) and had @Voice folder in non-standard location. Other than that, there is an option in the app to move the app folder and its files to the external SD card, but you would have to specifically select this function on the Settings menu and confirm the move. Anyway, I'm glad that the problem is solved, happy reading and listening!

Greg
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1