Author
PhilB
User
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Scores: 0
  • Reward points: 0
2012/01/04 11:28:27 (permalink)

Citrix - cant paste from Hypersnap

I do most of my work on one of two Citrix servers but I have a stand alone copy of Hypersnap on my PC.
On one Citrix server I can grab a screenshot and paste it into another application on that Citrix Server. Whereas on the other Citrix server I can grab the screenshot (And can see it in Hypersnap) but I cant paste it into an applpication on that Citrix server. There must be a Citrix setting somewhere - but I dont know where to look. Ther are both Windows 2003 servers and my PC is Windows XP 
Please provide this additional data: 
Exact HyperSnap version in use (from Help/About menu): __7.11.01____ 
Windows version in use: ____XP__ 

1 Reply Related Threads

Support
    Administrator
    • Total Posts : 4492
    • Scores: 29
    • Reward points: 0
    Re:Citrix - cant paste from Hypersnap 2012/01/04 11:38:18 (permalink)
    There must be a setting somewhere to give that Citrix session access to the local clipboard, but I don't know where exactly. I don't use Citrix. I think Windows Remote Desktop Connection was based on Citrix (Microsoft licensed it from Citrix) so maybe it's similar. I right-click an icon that starts a Remote Desktop session to a particular server, and select "Edit" from the menu that appears. A window pops up with the properties of the connection to make, and it has several tabs. I click the "Local Resources" tab and there are check-boxes to give the remote session access to local printers and clipboard.

When done with the check-boxes, I have to click "General" tab and then "Save" button to save this setting for all future connections made from that icon.

Greg
    post edited by Support - 2012/01/04 11:40:15
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1