Author
ozstar
User
  • Total Posts : 0
  • Reward points: 0
2021/10/21 08:30:31 (permalink)

Reading PDF from Dropbox

Hi,

I write in Evernote but unfortunately I don't think @VP talks from there which is a shame, so I save as a PDF in my Dropbox so I can access the file anywhere.

On my Samsing Note 8 I am finding it hard to quickly access my Dropbox folder and the PDFs in it.

Sometimes I get them but other times it takes alongbtime to find the files.

Can someone give me the sequence to get the files please so I can use it when I want to access a file to read.

It's a great script but I just have to get used to it. I use the Premium version.

Thanks

Oz

2 Replies Related Threads

Admin
    Administrator
    • Total Posts : 275
    Re: Reading PDF from Dropbox 2021/10/21 08:53:00 (permalink)
    In Evernote app on Android, on your note screen, you may press the "Share" button, then find and press @Voice icon to send you note to @Voice app, or to add it to the reading list. This is a lot faster than saving a PDF to Dropbox and opening the PDF from there in @Voice app. Or you may copy the "sharable link" in Evernote and paste it into @Voice app.

When you save something to Dropbox, it may take the local Dropbox app on your phone some time (often long time) to sync the local data with the Dropbox folder on the server, that's why you have these delays. It is not something that I can control from @Voice app.
    ozstar
    User
    • Total Posts : 0
    Re: Reading PDF from Dropbox 2021/10/21 08:56:54 (permalink)
    Thanks so much. Really happy about Evernote news. Will try tomorrow.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1