Fobozz
User
  • Total Posts : 0
  • Scores: 0
  • Reward points: 0
2019/10/13 11:01:36 (permalink)

Hypersnap Re-Use of tool feature

Hello,
 I've been a Hypersnap user for many years now.  Currently in HS 8.  Love the tool, but I have an annoyance for which I can't seem to find a solution.

After a screen capture, I like to edit extraneous things out of the image by using the "cut out horizontal strip" tool.  The problem/annoyance I have is that after using the tool if I want to use it again, I have to go back up and select it.  Over and over...  Is there any way to use the tool, then re-use the tool again, without having to return back to the menu/ribbon bar and select the tool each time?   Something such as holding an alt / ctrl / shift or something which will allow the use of the last tool used?  I could not find anything which discussed the immediate reuse of last tool.

Thank you!
Bruce

1 Reply Related Threads

Admin
    Administrator
    • Total Posts : 275
    • Scores: 6
    • Reward points: 0
    Re: Hypersnap Re-Use of tool feature 2019/10/13 13:06:14 (permalink)
    You could assign a keyboard shortcut to "Cut out horizontal strip" to access it faster - you may do this under the Capture ribbon - "Hot keys" button - Customize keyboard. Under Category and Command select "Image" category, then below find Horizontal Cutout. Then click into the white box under "Press New Shortcut Key", e.g. press F2 key into that box, click "Assign", Close.
    Now just press F2 key each time you need to repeat a horizontal cutout.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1