That worked! Here is what I did:
1) In @Voice, go to Settings -> Share icons, text and reading list -> Register to open web links.
2) In Tasker, set up a new profile with a condition to run when I connect to the Bluetooth in my car between midnight and 11am (mornings, only).
3) Create a task to run using Autoshare (download the plugin from Google Play).
4) Under "Find Compatible Apps," choose the @Voice Aloud Reader.
5) Under the "Text," enter the link of the news (or whatever page) you would like read.
6) Back all the way out to Tasker.
7) Long press on the profile to set up a cooldown time of 12 hours to prevent it from running again until the next morning.
Thanks for the help!
post edited by fleapower - 2017/01/19 13:24:19