using @voice to create .ogg file of multiple chapter

Author
david.dupont
User
  • Total Posts : 20
  • Reward points: 0
2016/03/18 06:50:56 (permalink)

using @voice to create .ogg file of multiple chapter

I wanted to "read" a book on a standard mp3 player.
I use the record function of @voice, it works great.
Even better than the app sometime, removing some pause due to my phone doing other stuff and is not soo powerful.
Or using a other app in the same time, for exemple sending a email and continue to listen (not working great on my device)

The only problem is that, I have to create a ogg for each chapter. I have a book where chapter is only 5 to 10 minutes.
That take a lot of time to start record again and again.
Is there a way to make file record more automatic ?

And sometime it stop recording (don't know the reason) to continue the record even in a new file but with continuity ?

thanks

3 Replies Related Threads

Admin
    Administrator
    • Total Posts : 275
    Re: using @voice to create .ogg file of multiple chapter 2016/03/18 07:29:04 (permalink)
    The latest version of @Voice does have an option to continue recording chapters (or articles on the reading list), but it's only active if the user purchased the "no ads" (guess I should now rename it to "premium") license. Check the "Record" function on the menu again and look near the bottom.

Stopping speech or recording - sometimes it happens to me as well, no idea why. If by any chance you isolate the problem to a point where it can be reproduced, please give me the exact instructions. One hint - do not use "paginated" or horizontal scrolling mode when reading aloud or recording. Maybe I'll implement automatic switch to vertical scrolling when the speech is started...

Greg
    david.dupont
    User
    • Total Posts : 20
    Re: using @voice to create .ogg file of multiple chapter 2016/03/18 08:35:11 (permalink)
    Rename it "Premium" could be a good idea.
    Can you add also a description of the difference between "standard" and "premium".
    Anything else than no ads and recording list ?

You made one of my most used app for android, you win, I will support you ;)

edit: Enjoy my 4,06€ 
    post edited by david.dupont - 2016/03/18 08:59:34
    Admin
    Administrator
    • Total Posts : 275
    Re: using @voice to create .ogg file of multiple chapter 2016/03/18 12:42:59 (permalink)
    Not right now, but I'm planning on more extra features for the Premium version users, and of course I should also update the description. Thank you for the advice, and for your license purchase, although after the European VAT and Google's 30% cut, it will be maybe 2 Euro for me :)

Greg
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1