Author
heliotrop
User
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Scores: 0
  • Reward points: 0
2015/03/04 06:11:55 (permalink)

Send picture via Email

This can be embarrasing but I could swear I used to go to "file" and there was a menu entry for "send via email". All of a sudden I cannot find it anymore. How is this to be activated?
Sorry if this sounds too obvious.
Thanks

2 Replies Related Threads

Admin
    Administrator
    • Total Posts : 275
    • Scores: 6
    Re: Send picture via Email 2015/03/04 07:02:59 (permalink)
    There still is such function in my copies of HyperSnap... Which version of HyperSnap are you using? Even better option is in HyperSnap 8 (in addition to the one on File menu) - put check-mark next to the thumbnail images in the thumbnail bar on left, then right-click one of them and choose "Email selected" function - in one step you may attach any number of picture files to an email.

Greg
    heliotrop
    User
    • Total Posts : 2
    • Scores: 0
    Re: Send picture via Email 2015/03/19 02:40:39 (permalink)
    Admin
    There still is such function in my copies of HyperSnap... Which version of HyperSnap are you using? Even better option is in HyperSnap 8 (in addition to the one on File menu) - put check-mark next to the thumbnail images in the thumbnail bar on left, then right-click one of them and choose "Email selected" function - in one step you may attach any number of picture files to an email.

Greg

Thank you for your kind answer. I have the German version of Hypersnap 8 and for some reason the expression "send via email" was changed to "send" only. So, being stupified by looking for the exact string I just overlooked it. So, all is fine now.

Thanks again,

helio
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1