Reply to post

I am trying to copy/paste license number, but the "paste" option is ghosted/reassessed

Author
monica_girl
User
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Scores: 0
  • Reward points: 0
2015/01/27 11:54:07 (permalink)

I am trying to copy/paste license number, but the "paste" option is ghosted/reassessed

I am trying to restore my HyperSnap by copy/paste of the license number, but the "paste" option in HySnap is ghosted/reassessed (it does not give me the option to paste).

i don't know how to use the "rea license from file" option because it wants a file extension of .hs8lic and i have no idea how to create a file with that extension..

Can anyone help?

1 Reply Related Threads

Admin
    Administrator
    • Total Posts : 275
    • Scores: 6
    • Reward points: 0
    Re: I am trying to copy/paste license number, but the "paste" option is ghosted/reassessed 2015/01/27 13:09:01 (permalink)
    Hello Monica,
    I think I replied also to your Facebook post. Please contact me by email, support@hyperionics.com, and paste your entire license key there, so that I could check what happens with it (the key may be damaged for example - I'll resend you a new copy then). Also tell me which version of HyperSnap did you install now and are trying to enter your license. The license may be e.g. for an older version and you installed the latest...

Greg
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1