Reply to post

AnsweredProblem with "Autoinsert selected stamps on newly captured images" in Edit Stamps window

Author
FAAOKC
User
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Scores: 0
  • Reward points: 0
2015/01/06 13:19:03 (permalink)

Problem with "Autoinsert selected stamps on newly captured images" in Edit Stamps window

Had a problem with stamps (i.e. date/time stamps) and it was causing Hypersnap to shut down. This problem was resolved by an update. The latest update in version 7 resolved the shutdown problem, but now it will not save the configuration settings for “Autoinsert selected stamps on newly captured images”  You have to re-check the "Autoinsert selected stemps on newly captured images" block in the Edit Stamps window every time you re-start Hypersnap. It keeps the settings in version 6.  The trial version of 8 does not keep the settings either.  Is there a solution to this problem?

TomD101
Administrator
  • Total Posts : 303
  • Scores: 5
  • Reward points: 0
Re: Problem with "Autoinsert selected stamps on newly captured images" in Edit Stamps wind 2015/01/06 16:52:21 (permalink) ☼ Best Answerby FAAOKC 2015/01/07 08:02:41
0 (1)
Hello FAAOKC,

please read this entry: http://hyperionics.com/forum2/tm.aspx?m=9429.

Follow Gregs (Admins) instruction about creating a modified shortcut - or a second one, depending on, how often you need extended commands saved.

If I am way off, Greg will add more hints to my answer.

Good luck
Thomas
The Lesser Admin

The more things stay, the more they change the sane.
(52 > max. 0)
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1