johnhill
User
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Scores: 0
  • Reward points: 0
2014/08/25 00:03:53 (permalink)

Capture picture first and then textsnap

Hi all,

Currently I tried to textsnap a java program and paste it into the MS Excel. Later found out that this procedure is not possible.
After a while, I tried to capture the picture first then textsnap. I found out that this process is not possible also.
May I know what is the limit of textsnap? If there is not way to textsnap java program, I want to stop here.

Any idea any one?

2 Replies Related Threads

TomD101
    Administrator
    • Total Posts : 303
    • Scores: 5
    Re: Capture picture first and then textsnap 2014/08/25 00:15:35 (permalink)
    Hello John,
    regrettably, TextSnap does not work as reliable anymore as it used to. This results mainly from the changes done in the current browsers or GUI of windows programs. We can't change that.
    Please test the following:
    The TextSnap add in is installed. If not, do so. It often is the first - and successful - step to snapping text.
    Did you open JAVA in a browser? I have no idea, where to find JAVA coding that is not editable. A short explanation of WHAT is appearing WHERE would help.
    Thomas
    The Lesser Admin

The more things stay, the more they change the sane.
    (52 > max. 0)
    flink
    User
    • Total Posts : 16
    • Scores: 0
    Re: Capture picture first and then textsnap 2014/12/19 12:49:07 (permalink)
    I think this is the capturing text from a java application window issue.

TomD101
    Hello John,
    regrettably, TextSnap does not work as reliable anymore as it used to. This results mainly from the changes done in the current browsers or GUI of windows programs. We can't change that.
    Please test the following:
    The TextSnap add in is installed. If not, do so. It often is the first - and successful - step to snapping text.
    Did you open JAVA in a browser? I have no idea, where to find JAVA coding that is not editable. A short explanation of WHAT is appearing WHERE would help.
    Thomas
    The Lesser Admin

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1