Reply to post

The (rectangular) Capture-region feature on my Hypersnap 7 doesn't work.

Author
deniscullinan
User
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Scores: 0
  • Reward points: 0
2014/04/04 18:30:57 (permalink)

The (rectangular) Capture-region feature on my Hypersnap 7 doesn't work.

Instead of getting a set of thin black lines that enclose a rectangular capture region, all I get is two vertical lines. I do get a capture of some sort, but only a fragmentary one.

3 Replies Related Threads

TomD101
    Administrator
    • Total Posts : 303
    • Scores: 5
    Re: The (rectangular) Capture-region feature on my Hypersnap 7 doesn't work. 2014/04/07 02:15:56 (permalink)
    Hello Denis,

there is little information we can use. We would need to know your OS and HS version.

Apart from that I never heard from such behavior. I recommend a complete de-install, deleting the registry key, reboot the computer and do a new clean install.

If the error still occurs, we need the above information. We also need to know, if it happens every time or only under certain circumstances, i.e. in Word: yes, in Firefox: no. Other captures (Ctrl-Shift-W: yes, Strg-Shift-X: no) and so on.

Thomas
    The Lesser Admin

The more things stay, the more they change the sane.
    (52 > max. 0)
    Support
    Administrator
    • Total Posts : 4492
    • Scores: 29
    Re: The (rectangular) Capture-region feature on my Hypersnap 7 doesn't work. 2014/04/07 09:19:03 (permalink)
    deniscullinan
    Instead of getting a set of thin black lines that enclose a rectangular capture region, all I get is two vertical lines. I do get a capture of some sort, but only a fragmentary one.

And my best guess would be that Denis entered some strange numbers into the "Region Setup" panel on the "Capture" ribbon tab of HyperSnap 7. Could you please tell us what is entered there, exactly?

Greg
    waggoner41
    User
    • Total Posts : 10
    • Scores: 0
    Re: The (rectangular) Capture-region feature on my Hypersnap 7 doesn't work. 2014/04/07 15:07:12 (permalink)
    Support
    deniscullinan

And my best guess would be that Denis entered some strange numbers into the "Region Setup" panel on the "Capture" ribbon tab of HyperSnap 7. Could you please tell us what is entered there, exactly?

Greg

Greg,
    I run into issues occasionally and when I do I have found that simply downloading a new copy of HyperSnap corrects any issue. I don't bother with uninstalling but simply overwrite the older install.
    I do not try to do anything fancy with the application so run into very few issues.
    Thank you for a great program that fills all of my needs.
    Take care,
    Les
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1